Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Snakes

 Snakes

This week we have been learning about snakes I have found out a lot about snakes they are very cool I loved learning about snakes. this is where you can find snakes.Snakes live in many different places. You can find them on the ground, underground in burrows, in trees, in rivers , and in the ocean. Most snakes are found in deserts or hot rain forest where it is easy to keep their bodies warm.

Reflection: I think I did well on my slide

Question: does anybody know anything more about snakes that I did not add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about