Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Lets Have Fun And Celebrate


 Having fun and celebrating together

Have Fun And Celebrate Together

This week we have been learning how to have fun and celebrate with each other.

We have been having free time and we get to have fun with each other. 

I have been outside with others to hangout with them because I would be having fun with them. 



I think that Have fun and celebrate tougher was a good value that we had this week I 
am happy that we had this I think that we did good.

:does any one know what else I could add. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing quality blog post Marsali. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Miss Waho
      Do you think you know what I could add
      next time and thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about