Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

My quiz about my breed of dog

 My quiz about my breed of dog


The Schipperke is loyal to his family and good with children. However, he is a little wary of strangers and makes an excellent watchdog. With his energetic, curious, and agile personality, he’s a big dog in a little dog’s body. He is easy to train with positive methods but will become bored with too much repetition. Keep small pets such as rodents and birds safely out of reach. He is friendly with other dogs if properly socialized.

That is what it said about the dog.

Reflection: I think that this dog is my type I was hoping for a bulldog tho.

Question: has anyone ever seen this dog before does anyone have this dog? 


3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this breed Marsali, but it looks like a good family dog as it is loyal. I think I would like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsali, so is this the breed of dog that you own or that you were assigned. I am also looking for a dog for my children, would you recommend this breed, or should I just go look at bulldogs. I was wondering if your dog has attacked any creatures. I only thought that because of your in depth information on the breed of your dog. I think I have seen a couple of these dogs before in public. However I have not owned one. I have had a german shepard, a staffy, and a sheep dog.Currently I am in a cat phase(I have 3 cats)Back to school on Thursday,I hope that you will be there and we can all have a catch up.Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Hamish I do not have that dog as a pet the quiz said that it was good match owuld you like me to send you the quiz link and then you can get you child to do it and then you can see what do you czn get your child?

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about