Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 2: One Small Step for Man slj

Roses are red violets are blue the first time I stepped on the moon. I felt like I was the moon grey and white like a Daisy it is crazy wire. The ship was cold like an Ice cube like a block of ice it was like Antarctica. It was dark and lonely on the moon. But the aliens come and played with me. one more step for mankind one more step for mankind. The aliens stared at me I stared at them they know how to bling?. What the one that is bling looks like my friend but they play. those aliens look strange.  What do you think 

By Marsali

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marsali
    This is a great poem about the first step on the moon.
    What inspired you to do a roses are red violets are blue poem?
    Keep up the great work
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Marsali,

    Mikey here again. :)

    What an interesting poem! I like how you've included aliens in it. I think you're the first Summer Learning journey blogger I've come across who has done that. Do you enjoy doing creative writing like this?

    Have a lovely day, Marsali. Keep up the great blogging!

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about