Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Roles And Responsibilities


Kia Ora!, I have been doing my roles and responsibilities doc my fabulous teacher  Miss Waho has shared this with me. I have got 6 of them I didn't know what else to do cause we could have done more but it is actually harder then you think because you are thinking of it but they just don't come to your head. I have done this to help out with my learning and it is also reminding me about the stuff I have to do like at school or home. I have edited it so the background and text are different from when I got it. I really hope you enjoy it.

I think this is really good for my learning and for reminding myself to do things that day.

Question: What responsibilities do you have at home/school or even work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about