Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Book Character Day

 Book Character Day 

This week on 8.7 we had a Book Character Day it is fun we get to dress up as a Book Character I dressed up as Draco Malfoy and My friend Olivia was harry potter and we were acting to hate each other but we did not really. That day we did a Book Character Day parade  I really liked it because then we went around in a circle. Then we all went on the steps and we were seeing if who got the awards and lots of awards and bags of stuff got handed out it was fun. I think this was the best day that I had ever. I hanged out with lots of people and played with some people that I have not hanged out with before. today was funny cool and really amazing. I think that it was cool and fun I really hope we can do this again because I had lots of fun today. Sometimes I wish we could do this every day now because enjoyed see everyone's other outfits.  These are some of the people I hang out with today. I hope you enjoyed what I told you about my day I really in enjoyed telling you all about my DAY! (: please enjoy the rest of your day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about