Pages

Friday 26 November 2021

Who did it??

Who did it 


 I did a slide about a story I read. The story title was "who did it". I was doing this slide for 1 week. Usually, we do a Topic for 3 weeks but this week we did this slide it was fun. For the slide and the sheet I read, I had to take all the info from the story to my slide.  There were settings feelings the people and more. I hope you enjoy my slide. 


Reflection: I think I did well at the slide its not the best but I think that I have done well on it. 

 Next Step: I think my next step would be to think of other things than the one everyone has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about