Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Goal Chick In/ I know it says Chick

 My Step Web Goals

Steps

This term our focus for Goal Setting is Steps Web.  In July, I set a goal for the rest of the term. I  am reflecting on my Step minutes and my models. I will be showing or telling you how I have improved or I have not improved.

 
So I had done 411 minutes and I have done and today I am at 608 minutes so I have done 197 minutes. I thought I would do more but I didn't but it is ok. Next time I will use some of my time to do more. I think I should try to do more steps. I think that  I will have to set a new goal but I think I will stay with doing 20 minutes a day and try to get 200 gold medals. I think I want to try to get more next time I do my steps.


1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Marsali
    Ka pai for getting your Steps Goal check-in work posted to your blog.
    Well done for setting your goal and good job with setting your new goal. I think twenty minutes a day is excellent. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about